On Saturday Stanley and Jone were married on Treasure Island. This was the first time I had been on Treasure Island and it was awesome. The view of San Francisco from here is amazing and Stanley and Jone looked wonderful. Jone is so beautiful and Stanley complimented her so well. They got married outside in the courtyard with the view in the background. The reception was fun with the lion dancers and dragons. It was a wonderful day spent in the bay on Treasure Island! Above is a picture of Jone with her niece and below is a picture of her mom holding her niece.
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment