While I was home for the Thanksgiving holiday I took my brother and his girlfriend out to the park for some photos. They have been together for a couple of years now and are so cute. My brother is not one to really enjoy having his picture taken, but with a little encouragement he got into it and we had a lot of fun hanging out in the park.
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment