Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Natalie and Scott Tie the Knot!

On Saturday I had the privilege of watching two of the sweetest people officially become a family. Natalie was such a gorgeous bride, and after putting on her dress she turned to me and said that this was the wedding of her dreams. I was truly moved by the emotion of the day, and the love that radiated off Natalie and Scott and surrounded them through their family and friends. I had a great time photographing this truly special day and I wish nothing but the best for you two! (If you'd like to see more photos from Scott and Natalie's wedding check out my website, www.lindseycahillphotography.com, they are the featured wedding).
These two are my favorite photos of Scott - the above because it looks as if he's trying to eat the cake with Natalie and below because he's rocking out :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lindsey, just checking out the updates. I'm so excited to have you photograph us, these pictures are amazing. They brought tears to my eyes. Simply lovely.