Friday, April 10, 2009

Frank and Lisa are Married!!

The weather was perfect, a wonderful sunny San Francisco day, last Saturday when I had the great pleasure of photographing Lisa and Frank's wedding. They were married in a little church in the Presidio, with an intimate and loving ceremony that was very touching. The love that these two have for each other is so apparent, so real and alive, you can't help but smile when you look at them. After the ceremony we headed off to find some blooming cherry blossom trees (Lisa's fave!), which we did, and they were so beautiful. After snapping some photos, we went to Crissey Fields to get some shots with the Golden Gate Bridge as a backdrop, and we had a ton of fun taking photos on the grassy field. The reception was held at the yacht club, which allowed for some great views of the bay, and watch the sun as it set behind the bridge. Everyone had a great time, there was lots of dancing, laughter and love to finish off the evening.

Thank you Lisa and Frank for allowing me to be a part of your special day!!

Frank and Lisa are now the featured wedding on my website, in the wedding section, so if you want to see more photos check it out!





















2 comments:

Lisa said...

We are married! Lindsey...these photos are great. You have such a great eye for the right photo. I love the lenses that you chose to take some of these. The colors in the church were so warm. I like that.

I'll send on the link to my family.

talk to you soon!

Mom Judy said...

I am the mother of the groom and the photos are great. Can't wait to see the rest of them!

Mom Judy