Last week I trashed the dress with Janet and Terrence in the Marin Headlands. We were fortunate enough to have some blue skies, so we stopped for some photos with the Golden Gate Bridge before heading on to the fields and beach. We had some fun with the field, and it was fun to watch Janet spinning around in her dress :) The beach was a little cold by the time we got there but that didn't stop us from getting wet! Thanks you guys for such a fun and amazing session!!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment