I had the pleasure of taking pictures of beautiful baby Elle for her 1st birthday. We did 3 different sittings in different outfits, took some family portraits, and then I had a blast taking photos of the party and the guests. Elle was so cute and fun to photograph, and her older brother Jack was both shy and a ham for the camera, which made things interesting. It was a fun day to be a part of - Happy Birthday Elle!!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment