I did a shoot in mid August with Jessica and Maggie for a charity project that I'm working on with Maggie. We are developing a calendar that has a vintage feel to it and the models are military wives - and they will be sold to raise money for the families of soldiers who have been lost in the war or are currently deployed. Jessica came all the way from Florida for the shoot (and it was her first time in CA), so I spent two days with these ladies taking photographs - and I can't wait for future shoots. The first half are Jessica, then one of them together, and the rest are Maggie.
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment