Jessika and Sean were married on a beautiful little vineyard in the canyons near Pleasanton. It was so pretty, with the alter set up on the hill for everyone to look up and watch as Jessika and Sean were married. Their daughter Maddie was so cute in her little dress and curled hair, the three of them make the sweetest little family!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment