I was so happy to be a part of Jim and Tyler's special day, as they were announced spouses for life in front of the Legion of Honor on Sunday. These two men share something really special and I'm so happy that the state of California has made it legal for them to wed (as it should be!). They had a large wedding party that was so much fun, we had a great time taking photos. When the reception area was opened up and I got a look at the cake I was blown away - the cake was awesome and Tyler designed it! The night ended with Jim and Tyler whisked off in a limo to the airport to catch their flight to Bali, and I hope they are having the time of their lives!
And just as a reminder, we all vote in a week - Vote No on Prop 8!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment