Jacqueline and Steven met us near the Ritz Carlton in Half Moon Bay to begin their trash the dress session. It was a beautiful day, even though the skies weren't crystal clear, the clouds that were rolling in offered an awesome dramatic background. We walked all over the beach and cliffs snapping photos along the way - these two were so into it and really made the sexy shots just that - sexy! They were so much fun and up for anything - and when two of Jacqueline's bridesmaids showed up to join the fun, everyone went into the ocean. It was a great time and a great trashing!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment