Dara and Britt became husband and wife on August 29th, a beautiful San Franciscan day at Stern Grove. Dara was absolutely stunning in her stylish dress and accessories to match - and she seemed to glow throughout the evening. These two had one of the sweetest and most unique ceremonies I've been to this season, which included a ring warming ceremony (the rings were placed in a little pouch and passed around so the guests could rub and bless them...Dara and Britt wanted to include everyone in their ceremony, acknowledging that their family and friends had traveled to celebrate with them) and a unity cocktail (I thought this was great hehe). The reception continued to carry the unique theme on with a bacon shaped (and flavored!) groom's cake (it was a surprise) and a scotch and s'mores bar to end the evening. I had such a great time at this wedding, I am so thankful Dara and Britt allowed me to be a part of it!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment