Da'Nae and Ray were married August 28th at a beautiful venue in Oakley. The weather was beautiful as well (a tad warm, but hey), but the most lovely was Da'Nae. She radiated - beauty, love, warmth, serenity - it was such a pleasure to be around her on her big day. The ceremony may have been quick, but it was chock full of love and emotion - and ended with a kiss to end all kisses. The portrait session was a blast, with a lively wedding party, a rendition of the last supper, and time for some romance at the end. The reception was a ton of fun as these two celebrated their newly joined lives and danced the warm evening away. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment