Thursday, September 10, 2009

Britt and Dara's Engagement!

I shot Dara and Britt's engagement session about a week or so before their wedding, so I didn't have time to post these photos before their big day. So, needless to say, Dara and Britt are no longer engaged, but a happily married couple :) (stay tuned for their wedding photos in the next couple of days).

We chose to do the shoot in Golden Gate Park, starting right outside the De Young Museum. There are some wonderful columns there that lent themselves well to our photos. We then wandered around the arboretum and found some really great spots to stop and take some photos. We were there at the perfect time of day, the golden hour (the hour before sunset), so the lighting was lovely. Dara and Britt lit up the camera with their smiles and love for each other, I had so much fun capturing them being with one another.













No comments: