Though Angel and Dennis are getting married in LA (so I am not their wedding photographer), I had the great privilege to photograph their engagement session. Angel emailed me a while back saying she wanted to take their photos at Fort Point in SF, and though I had never shot there (I hadn't been to Fort Point at all in about 8 years!) I was very excited to try out a new location, and just for the record - Fort Point is awesome!! I had so much fun exploring the place with Angel and Dennis, there is so much there to offer a photographer - cool texture and atmosphere, I am so glad that Angel suggested it and I had the opportunity to shoot there. You guys are so cool and fun to work with...your wedding will be amazing :) Thanks for letting me be a part of the love you share!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment