Igor and Nicole got married on August 7th during a lovely ceremony at Nicole's parents house. Both Nicole and Igor are dedicated tennis players, so they chose to be married on the tennis court (where I believe they had one of their first dates). It was a sweet and emotional ceremony to witness along with all of their family and friends. With such a large and energetic wedding party, the portrait session was a lot of fun. The reception was held at the Palm Center, and it looked so beautiful (and was tennis themed of course!). Thank you two for allowing me to be a part of your wonderful day!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment