Lucas and I went to Vegas for Joe and D'lainie's wedding on July 16th. Joe has been a friend of Luke's for years and we all got to know each other through playing an online game. When we arrived in Vegas, it was the first time I met Joe and D'lainie (and their beautiful daughter Daina), and we instantly hit it off. We were there for a few days, and were involved in some of the pre-wedding activities, so we got to know some of their family and friends pretty well. Everyone made us feel really comfortable, and we really enjoyed being a part of the festivities. I want to thank you two (and everyone else) for welcoming Lucas and me, and for making us feel like a part of the family :)



























This is one of my favorite photos from the whole night, these girls really wanted that bouquet, especially the one fully in the air!

Doesn't my Lucas look awesome in his hat and suit :)

After the reception I took Joe and D'lainie out onto the strip for some Trash the Dress photos. We started in the Bellagio, and then walked down to New York, New York (and even though it was midnight when we started, it was still so hot!!). It was fun walking around and finding cool places to take photos, and it was even more fun to watch Joe and D'lainie deal with all the people that came up to congratulate them :) Thanks for a fun session guys!













No comments:
Post a Comment