Serge and Elisia were married July 25th in Walnut Creek on a beautiful summer day. I hadn't met either of them prior to their wedding day since they live in Canada, but they came back to Elisia's home town to get married. The ceremony was sweet (and interesting, they did half of it in English and half of it in French), and it was a pleasure watching these two become husband and wife. The reception was held at Heather Farms, which turned out to be a great backdrop for such a joyous occasion. The portrait session was a lot of fun (Serge was excited about the swings, and I think we got some great photos from our time on the swing set!), these two love to laugh and have fun together. The toasts were funny and heartfelt, and the dancing was energetic. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day!!
I am a passionate and creative person who loves to find fun and exciting ways to express my creativity. I enjoy all facets in which to stretch the creative muscle - from a BA in Creative Writing, to abstract painting, to tissue mosiacs, to design and finally to digital photography and processing. I have always had a strong interest in photography (I was an avid scrapbooker in high school) and it has been an interesting journey becoming a professional photographer. I have had a great mentor (Erica Berger, you can check out her website and blog at www.ericaberger.info) to show me the ropes in the digital world and I am having a blast being a part of the white (and yet very colorful) world of weddings!
2 comments:
Wonderful photos!
And our thanks to you, Lindsey. It was a pleasure to work with you and Jason. These pictures blew us away; can't wait to see the whole package!
Post a Comment